Welcome to the Garrett Park Town Archives
Our mission is to preserve the history of Garrett Park, Maryland, which was incorporated in 1898.
~ How To Use This Site ~
Use this site to learn more about what we have in the Town Archives. The site features descriptions of our collections and, in some cases, digitized images of select items. We recommend you select the "Browse Collections" option above. Then, to learn more about a specific collection, click on the name of the collection (not the "View the Items" option).
Questions? Contact the Town Archivist at Archives@GarrettParkMD.gov.
This is a photograph of St. James Chapel under construction in the mid-1890s. The Chapel later became Garrett Park's Town Hall.
This collection contains records for St. James Chapel, which eventually became Garrett Park's Town Hall. The chapel opened in 1897. Records include…
Recently Added Items
These are scanned copies of four meeting minute books of the Garrett Park Women's Club.
This guide describes collections, research files, and other records available in theTown Archives for researching the town’s racial history,…
This guide identifies collections and other resources in the Town Archives for researching houses in town.